Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Greetings, programs!

I have a bunch of crap I want to write down, and a lot I want to repost before it gets too late; one place a lot of it is hosted is not long for this world, another has been truncated and much has been already lost.

There are a bunch of weird, disjointed anecdotes from my weird, disjointed experiences to be recounted, and if I figure out how to make a separate "thread", as it were, I'll put down my MechWarrior 2 memoirs. Some of it was put on Portal of Evil News, but it was lost when everything before 1/2007 got deleted there. I never finished it anyway, so I'd like to do that here, rather than there, and finally put the whole bizarre story to bed.

So. I'm not going to publicize this thing, really, 'cause I don't care so much who reads it as that it gets written. I'm going through some hard, strange times which ain't over yet and may not ever be.

I'll probably start the spew tomorrow. I solemnly promise that it won't be any more interesting nor important than anything else put out there on the world weird interwebs. It's not going to be a diary, at least I hope not, but rather a collection of curiosities guaranteed not to appeal to anyone in particular, but that I hope will be occasionally interesting to some, sometimes. If it's coherence you're after, you are bound to be sorely disappointed.

1 comment:

dean said...

Oh, I dunno. That Tallmadge story was pretty interesting.